As mentioned in the description of the project, PIAF aims at promoting Computational Thinking (CT) in fundamental education by providing teachers with the following resources (named Intellectual Outputs [IO] in the Erasmus+ terminology):
- a list of target competencies together with a glossary and illustrations [IO1]
- a list of ready-to-use pedagogical scenarios to practice and learn CT at various ages (from 5 to 12) [IO2]
- a list of resources for teachers (videos, activities, guidelines, etc.) [IO3]
- If you want to know more about what Computational Thinking is, please have a look at this page.
- If you know CT, but are looking for ideas to teach it, please have a look here.
- If you want to know more about teaching CT, such as guidelines to choose adequate tools, examples of activities, etc., please click here.